20 October 2008

sTuDy wEEk!!!

Finally, im done with all the presentations and assignments for this semester!!! And here starts the hectic+sleeping week = study week... i love study week because it is actually my sleeping+dramas week but i hate it too at the same because everyone will be busy studying and i'll feel guilty at times for me acting like a genius. However, laziness and egoism would manage to overcome everything and finally end up with regreting when results come out... hohoho!!!!
I had 3 presentations continuously for the past 1 week. It was a harsh week for me although it was not as bad as the week i rushed for the reports. Im relief now for everything has been completed despite the coming final exams... yup, it's considered as completed for me because i don't count much or could say that i don't put any hope on final exams, i'll be satisfied and i have been satisfied with any results that i got, as that's what i deserved to get for the effort i put.

A conversation with my classmate after a presentation:

friend: yeah, finally we are done with all the presentations. amy, have u started doing revision???
myself: hehe... i dun know what are the chapters that covered for each subject, not even know the exact date for each paper... but i know dat i have covered until chapter 6 for the drama "a journey called life", and i know very well dat im going back on 8th of november because dat's the day of my final paper.
friend:...???.....??? ( looked at me with speechless expression )

However, best wishes from myself to myself, and from myself to those who are goiing to sit for the coming final exams... Best of Luck!!!


Above are the pictures for the 1st presentation of the week, Business to Business Marketing...
Below are the picture for the 2nd presentation of the week, Marketing Channel Management



No comments: