25 October 2008

sLowpOkE ~tuRtLe~

Received msg from alvin turtle=slowpoke, requested me to post my blogs in english!!! And i promised him or to say i accepted his challenge to post a blog specially for him... and here i am!!!Piggy turtle, i told u rite to learn mandarin... See wat's happening now!!! Padan muka!!!!
Dis piggy is well known with the name "turtle" bcoz he is behaving like a turtle... hahaha!!! I became to close to him two sems ago when we started to work together for ccb (chinese cultural bureau) He likes to argue with me and it's actually our way of communication... teasing and making fun of each other! Ok, let's talk sumthing good bout him rather than the negative one since he is going for his practical training soon and im not gonna meet him anymore next sem (for the saKe of the practical training, man) We have been cooperating well and working happily together for some activities when we were the ccb board members. A very gentleman i would say... We have gone through sweet and sour moments (huh, sounds intimate???) Come on, again it's for ccb!!! Honestly speaking, i am glad to have a friend like u in my uni life... A friend who is there for me when i have problems (especially when i had probs regarding ccb) Im actually very sad for me not going to see u anymore in my final semester, for me losing someone to make funs together!!! Thanks a lot for everything.... For all the sweet sweet and sour sour memories, for all the hapiness, and most importantly for our friendship!!! Must keep in touch and promise me it will be an unbreakable friendship no matter how... Im gonna miss u much and dun forget ur PROMISE to give me BIG BEAR and FLOWERS for my convocation!!! All the best for ur final exams... Take care!!!








No comments: